Hi! I’m a first-year Ph.D. student of Computer Science and Engineering at Michigan State University (MSU), supervised by Dr. Jiliang Tang. I completed my B.E. degree in Electrical Engineering at Zhejiang University.
My interest lies in Graph Representation Learning and now I work on the area of graph neural network including its theory foundations, model robustness and applications.
Previously, I worked as an intern at Hangzhou Xiaoyu Co. Ltd, developing user and microblog recommender systems, and worked as a research intern at University of Western Australia supervised by Dr. Wei Liu. I also worked as a research assistant with Dr. Donghui Wang (ZJU) in 2018.
- [03/2020] Preprint “Adversarial Attacks and Defenses on Graphs: A Review and Empirical Study”
- [02/2020] Check our repository DeepRobust here, which is a pytorch library for adversarial attacks and defenses on images and graphs
- [02/2020] Honored to present our tutorial in AAAI 2020 [website]
- [09/2019] Our tutorial “Graph Neural Networks: Models and Applications” is accepted by AAAI2020
- [08/2019] Start my Ph.D. life at Michigan State University!
- [07/2019] Graduate from Zhejiang University with the awards of Outstanding Graduate of ZJU and Zhejiang Province, China
I enjoy many different kinds of sports including running, basketball, ping-pong and tennis. During my undergrad, I got several champions in 400m, 400m hurdles and 4*400m relay races at the university sports meet.
Now my goal is to bulk up
and hopefully get a certificate of personal trainer. Let’s see what will happen 5 years later :)